Creations

Some of my creations.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seeduwa, Western Province, Sri Lanka

A simple life style, an open mind, and quiet thinking are my principles.

Friday, September 13, 2013

You are not forgotten…and never will be…

SATURDAY, AUGUST 25, 2007

Tommy

Whenever I returned home
You were there to greet me
Whenever I woke up at night
You were there to guard me


Whenever I ate something
You were there to get your share
Whenever I try to remember
I feel it is hard to bear.


The red and green balls lay still on the floor
You are not there to play with them any more
They bring the memories that burn our hearts
We still wonder what made you suddenly depart.


The impression you left with us will be forever
We can not forget your love and friendship, no, never!
Though you are gone leaving us behind forever
You live within our hearts and we don’t forget you ever!

Tommy
Our pet, our friend, our guard and our partner
You are the most wonderful one we knew so far
We miss you so much and we weep silently
Goodbye, Tommy! May you reach the Rainbow Bridge safely!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home