Creations

Some of my creations.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Seeduwa, Western Province, Sri Lanka

A simple life style, an open mind, and quiet thinking are my principles.

Monday, July 10, 2006

A plea for Jesus

I am fed up hearing what religion says
I am fed up looking for all the new ways
I am searching the reality diligently always
O Lord be kind enough to show me thy face


I can see that everything is divided
People, nations and religion have collided
The dignity of manking is burying under money
when wil they learn truth which is sweeter than honey


churches are deteriorated, corrupted immensly
Church goers are following a routine blindly
good shephards have lowered themselves to the bottom
They have become German shephards making sheeps flatten


When you were among men you made them whole
That time has gone and now it's a black hole
People kill each other with qualities unwhole
Return O lord we need your call


Teach me to think in right terms now on
Teach me to grasp the truth you've shown
make me a weapon that explodes and cease
which only brings to the world everlasting peace.


Roy Perera
10 July 2006

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home